Main features of Leica SP8 White Light System:
- Five detectors, Two Photo Multipliers Tube (PMT) detectors and three HyD detectors for enhanced sensitivity and dynamic range for 5 total fluorescent channels.
- Transmitted light detector available for simultaneous brightfield imaging of samples while scanning confocally.
- Hybrid confocal scan head unit can provide high resolution images up to 4096 x 4096 pixels in size in conventional galvonometer mode and in high speed resonant mode up to 30 frames per second at 512 x 512 pixels.
- Ultra high speed resonant acquisitions up to 420 frames per second at 512 x 32 pixels.
- Fully automated Leica DM8 microscope
- Epifluorescence and DIC (Nomarski) illumination lamps for rapid sample identification and focusing.
- Filter wheel used for epifluorescence viewing of sample is currently outfitted with with DAPI (blue), FITC (green), and TRITC (red), filter cube sets.
- Laser autofocus system provides focal depth consistency across varying sample regions of interest.
- OkoLab heating/cooling stage top incubator with C02 and humidity. Plates and dishes with glass bottoms.
- 405nm diode laser
- 488nm Argon gas laser
- White Light continuously tunable pulsed laser 440-700nm
- Multichannel fluorescence and transmitted fixed slide imaging
- Tiling mosaics of fixed or live samples
- Timelapse of dishes or glass bottom well plates
- 40X/1.10 Water
- 63X/1.4 oil
- Other objectives available–please inquire with Core personnel