The DNA Sequencing Core offers Next Generation Sequencing on the Ion Torrent PGM using several validated methods. The PGM us ideal for smaller regions such as gene sequencing, mitochondrial sequencing, bacterial genomes, and gene panels. Runs vary in data output (20MB for small runs up to in excess of 1GB for larger runs) based upon the parameters requested by the client and other variables such as library quality.
- Full Human mtDNA sequencing (~$300/sample)
- BAC sequencing (~$1350/sample)
- Large Amplicon sequencing (Cost varies)
- Small Amplicon sequencing (Cost varies)
- Bacterial genome sequencing (~$1350/sample)
- Ion Torrent Produced panels listed below (prices vary by panel)
Costs assume the core will make and QC your library. All costs are subject to change and will vary up or down depending on factors such as if a prepared library is submitted instead of our core making the library, etc. All costs listed are for internal university customers. For external customers, costs will be higher per University policy requirements.
In addition, we are willing to work with you to bring other applications online on this platform. For estimation purposes, here are some fixed consumable prices. Labor will be extra and will vary depending on how much we will need to do to support your project.
- 314 chip: $99
- 316 chip: $299
- 318 chip: $499
- Initialization 200 bp reagents to run up to 2 chips: $300
- Initialization for 300 bp or 400 bp read for 1 chip: $300
- Templating kit reagents for 1 chip: $125